Our top reasons for having a couple shoot before your wedding are
- You get to feel more comfortable in front of the camera
- You learn our posing guide, so on the day, you know exactly where to put your hands and what’s going to pop up!
- You get awesome photographs of you both before your wedding day, relaxed and having fun!
- You will get to spend 1/2 hours with us before the wedding, we tend to leave as besties after which means on your wedding day you will feel super comfortable around us!
- Sometimes we plan it to sync in with your final wedding meeting – meaning coffee and cake (Bonus!)
- You’ll be able to see what photographs you love and what you might not like – meaning we avoid this style of pose on the wedding day!
- It gives you something awesome to do in the lead up to your wedding day and get’s you excited for the day itself!
- Printing some couple photographs next to your wedding photographs shows a cute timeline of your relationship!
- You can use these images to save the date or website use or even share them on your social media.
- You won’t regret booking a photoshoot before your wedding day – but you might regret it if you don’t!
A little about this couple
We first met Rachel and Lewis on a zoom meeting during the pandemic where we found out they were having a change in heart over their wedding plans, Covid had made them realise that they wanted a more intimate wedding day surrounded with everyone they loved and a lot more of a chilled vibe! We LOVED hearing this and couldn’t wait to capture their day. One thing they however mentioned was how much they were nervous to get their photographs taken and that what they think would be the best idea is to have a couple photoshoot before the big day! We loved hearing this as we always encourage you to book a couple photoshoot to make the day of your wedding smoother, not that you need to be an absolute pro at getting your images taken, however having a shoot makes you so much more relaxed with our ques, you won’t feel nervous and you’ll know by this point how to have a bit of a laugh in front of the camera.
One of the things we loved about this photoshoot was that we woke up at the crack of dawn (5 am) to meet Rachel & Lewis in Glasgow City Centre at 6:30 am in the morning. Why that early you ask? Well because Rachel and Lewis were slightly nervous we didn’t want the streets to be too busy like they would be in the rush hour traffic or even during the day with shoppers! So we organised to go super early to avoid the rush and we totally feel this adds to the images, how beautiful does Glasgow look in the early hours of a sunny morning with no one around? We almost are getting Paris vibes (but maybe not quite!) Here down below are a few images of Lewis and Rachel on their couple photoshoot, through to their awesome wedding day that took place at Glasgow University Chapel and led on to One Devonshire Gardens. We had such a blast with these two on their wedding day as well with their awesome friends and family, Lewis even surprised Rachel in the morning with their couple photo shoot turned into a fine art album – Wowee! Even when this awesome couple came back for their final handover meeting we felt so emotional saying bye – they have become such awesome friends throughout their journey with us and we loved EVERY second!