The acceptance of any booking is based on agreement by the client of the terms and conditions stated here in.
- • A non returnable deposit will be paid by the Client prior to the Photo Shoot to secure your booking – this varies depending on the product. The final payment should be made on the day by cash, card or bank transfer at least 24hours on day of the photo shoot. Images and further products will be delivered upon receipt of all payments.
- Canvas and Peach Studios take no liability for any injuries when working together outside on location or inside studio.
- Newborn – duration will be based on how content the baby is but we normally expect 3-4 hours. Feeding & changing breaks will be scheduled where necessary. Food & snacks will not be provided by Canvas and Peach Studios. Siblings are welcome to take part in this session however this will require one adult per child. Group shots will be taken first, then parent & sibling will be asked to leave to ensure the shoot continues smoothly. A gallery will be displayed 2-3weeks after the photoshoot which you can purchase. This is subject to your availability, we cannot guarantee you will be available and therefor take no liability for prolonged viewing.
- Family session – 1h – 2h, depending on children cooperation. A gallery will be displayed 2-3weeks after purchase. This is subject to your availability, we cannot guarantee you will be available and therefor take no liability for prolonged viewing.
Sickness & Cancellations
- We understand that children can be unpredictable and fall ill at any time. In the event of sickness prior to the session, the Client agrees to make every possible effort to inform Canvas and Peach Studios no later than 24 hours prior to the start time of the photo shoot. The session can be transferred to a new date which will be at the convenience of both parties. Should a second cancellation occur then one final transfer of the deposit will be allowed before Canvas and Peach Studios has the right to cancel the booking with all payments made being non-refundable.
- If Canvas and Peach Studios has to cancel the appointment, an alternative date will be offered where possible. Where not possible, Canvas and Peach Studios shall be liable to offer a refund of the session fee.
Copyright and Reproduction
- Copyright is retained by Canvas and Peach Studios at all times throughout the world. No image can be copied, scanned or reproduced in any form without the prior consent of Canvas and Peach Studios. The Client may not alter or add to or manipulate a picture by any means or reproduce a picture in whole or in part as an element within, or as a montage with, another picture without Canvas and Peach Studios written permission. Permission to reproduce a picture for personal use is granted to the Client by Canvas and Peach Studios only when digital images are purchased and paid for in full by the Client.
- After investing in professional photography we encourage all our clients to invest in professional Wall Art, Albums and Photographic prints.
Use of Images
- Canvas and Peach Studios retains the right in all cases to use any pictures for the purposes of displays, advertising, portfolio, publication or promotion, of its work. Client recognises that the Photographer may reproduce, publish (including internet), exhibit and otherwise use images created hereunder, without specific identification of persons or events, as samples of work to be shown to prospective clients, for instructional purposes, as samples of work to be displayed for marketing or competition.
- Canvas and Peach Studios takes no responsibility for third party printing. Prints from Canvas and Peach Studios are produced by a professional laboratory and of the highest standard. Packages do not offer the rights to print elsewhere therefore print orders should be placed directly.
Purchase of Images
- All Images selected during your viewing gallery are not eligible for any refunds/exchanges. This is due to the nature of our products. Once you purchase an image you then hold the digital file.
Storage of digital files
- After 1-2 months from your session date Canvas and Peach Studios has the rights to securely destroy your images.
- Cameras, mobile phone cameras and camcorders are not permitted during any session/viewing gallery, in studio or on location unless given permission to do so by Canvas and Peach Studios.
- Canvas and Peach Studios shall be entitled to use its judgment regarding the style and artistic input in the production of pictures. This includes: but is not limited to: poses, props and the number of images taken. Due to the willingness of subjects it may not be possible to capture all of the pictures requested. In the event of uncooperative subject, for any reason, Canvas and Peach Studios may not be able to capture any, or all the images that the Client may have requested or expected. The client is responsible for all children & their behaviours throughout a session. Images are selected by, and fully edited by Canvas and Peach Studios before being presented to the client either on a Reveal wall or via We Transfer digital files. Additional edits are carried out at the discretion of Canvas and Peach Studios, and may incur an additional charge.
Fulfilment of obligations
- Canvas and Peach Studios shall not be liable to the Client for any failure, in whole or in part, to fulfil its obligations where failure arises as a result of an event or circumstances beyond its control, which may include (but are not limited to) equipment failure, illness or injury. The Client understands and accepts that the photographic coverage will be as Canvas and Peach Studios professional expertise determines. Special requests are not binding instructions, although every effort is made to comply with the client’s wishes. In the unlikely event of total photographic failure, loss of digital images or cancellation of the contract by Canvas and Peach Studios, liability shall be limited to a full refund of all monies paid, although every effort will be made to re-take the photographs.
- Releasing photographs online by the Client (i.e. Facebook, blog or any other online channels) are prohibited unless done so with the low-resolution photo-copies that entail the branding of the photographer (i.e. watermark